Friday, February 17, 2017

Valentine's Day

 I snapped this picture the Sunday before Valentine's Day after church.  Look at my little loves!


I loved teaching Joy School on Valentine's Day.  Yes, it made the day a little crazier and busy, but frosting cookies with Luke and his buddies was a really fun way to spend the morning.

Noah was too cute when he walked out of class.  He was really proud of the Valentine bag that he'd created.
 
 The boys loved going through their Valentine's and comparing what kinds they had received.  As a teacher I loved this holiday.  The kids were always to excited to give and receive these little pieces of paper from each other.  Oh, to be a kid again!
 My favorite was when Noah said, "Mom? What's that word, the one that means everybody likes you? Oh, I know! Popular. Mom, I must be super popular. Look at all of the Valentines I got!"

No comments: