Sunday, September 24, 2017

July Bits


 When they think I'm not looking the boys love to climb the fridge, which in a month that I'm packing and moving, is totally fine.  Another month, maybe not so much.
 Noah took his first trip without Mom or Dad!  He hopped on the train with Grandma and Brennan bound for Bakersfield.  He had a great time with the cousins and only missed us a little.

The boys got super creative at the Kids Club at the gym one day.

Cousin Kate gave Leah some jellies and she wore them from the time she woke up until bedtime for the first few days.  This is a girl who loves shoes!


My 'smart' watch told me I had a missed call from Gram, which is amazing since Gram died in March.  But if that watch really can dial into Heaven, I'm thrilled!

We checked a few more things off of our summer bucket list like riding the carousel, lunch at Firehouse Subs, and a visit to the outlets to ride the silly cars and trucks they have there.




Noah LOVES to post notes around our house.  Our bedroom was completely empty, and this was the last thing to come down.

No comments: