Monday, July 18, 2011

Cousins

It's been SO fun having the cousins all together!
After about a month of being here, they headed for home today.

These girls are such happy, creative wonders.
They have been great helpers with Noah and are always making him smile.

We've had fun swimming and being silly.
We've gone to the library and Nuyo. We even headed over to Burger King one night so that all of the grown ups could try the new Coke Freestyle machine.
Thanks Aunt Brittany for getting the kids their crowns!

We can't wait to add one more cousin to the mix very soon!

3 comments:

Julie Seabury said...

What does that mean? Who is having another cousin?

Dianna said...

Not ME! My sister-in-law is having a baby in a couple of weeks. I should have been clearer about that I guess. :-)

Michele McKee. said...

I don't know if anyone has ever told you this before, but I think that baby looks exactly like YOU! So Cute!