Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Favorite (soon to be) Missionary

That would be the Boyce in the middle there. Congratulations to K.C. We just found out last night that he's headed to Uruguay in June!
K.C. is one of the many blessings that have come from being married to Nate. He's HiLaRiOuS (Can anybody make weirder faces and noises than K.C.? Well, Tyler' IS a close second...). Back to the point -- he's focused, ridiculously talented when it comes to LOTS of things, especially music and so much fun. And, he's going to be a great missionary.
I finally have a brother (in-law!) going on a mission! Hmmm....what baked goodies travel well by mail to the MTC? Oh, wait...he's going straight to the MTC in Argentina. That presents a bit of a challenge...I may be calling on my friends Mr. Hershey and Mr. Wonka for some of their products instead!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I agree. Nobody can top KC's weird faces and noises. This is the first I am hearing of this(of course...I am always the last to know EVERYTHING). Way exciting!

Natasha said...

So exciting for KC he sure is funny.