Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sweet Baby Kate

Our newest niece, Kate Elizabeth arrived yesterday.  She is precious, perfect, and just so, SO sweet.
Nate Boyce: ND Boyce 2014 &emdash;
The boys and I visited the hospital last night and again today, because I just can't get enough of her cuteness.
Nate Boyce: ND Boyce 2014 &emdash;
And, I'm just overjoyed that my sister is a mom.  This is one lucky baby.

Noah wanted to go see Kristina.  He's a smart kid, and I think he knew Kate's arrival meant he was taking a step back in the priority line.  He wasn't exactly interested in all of the baby business.  Like a good auntie, Kristina thought of something fun to do, and the two of them counted Kate's fingers.
Nate Boyce: ND Boyce 2014 &emdash;
He's going to love her eventually. :-)
Nate Boyce: ND Boyce 2014 &emdash;
Luke on the other hand, couldn't get enough of Kate.  Yesterday and today he's walked around saying, "Baby, baby, baby," and "Kuh, Kuh, Kuh."  We'll work on getting her name right, but that's a good start.
Nate Boyce: ND Boyce 2014 &emdash;

Notice that Kristina has a tight, loving grip on that little boy because he just wants to love on her a little too much.
Nate Boyce: ND Boyce 2014 &emdash;
 
Kristina and Jason are such good sports to welcome my chaotic duo.  Today they were great partners in crime as Noah used the foot pedals on the sink and Luke got himself wet.  They couldn't have been happier.

Could tomorrow just get here already so I can go love on that sweet Kate some more?
Nate Boyce: ND Boyce 2014 &emdash;
 

2 comments:

The Wigginton Family said...

Oh my goodness! That baby is absolutely gorgeous, and Kristina looks perfect! I'm so happy for her and for your whole family!!!

Brandon and Evie said...

Congrats Auntie!! What a cutie!! I'm sure she is going to be showered with love by everyone in the family. I'm so happy for your sister and your family :)