Luke is two months old!
It was rough. Luke has never cried like that. Real tears were spilling out of his eyes, and he was a bit of a mess.
Shots aside, I was anxiously awaiting his growth measurements:
Height: 24 inches (89%)
Weight: 14 pounds, 7 ounces (89%)
Head Circumference: 41 centimeters (93%)
He weighs two more pounds than Noah did at this point and is quite the little meatball. I love it.
A few other things to remember about the month include:
* He's on a schedule! Oh, we both needed this to happen. To have some kind of predictability and routine is saving me. Three naps a day is working well for us all -- although I can't wait until it drops down to two.
* Staying healthy while the rest of us each battled some form of that nasty stomach flu.
* Luke has quite the old man hairline as it continues to recede. He's also got a nice case of cradle cap that is taking its time to resolve.
* He is noisy -- and not just at meal times. The early morning hours are the worst, but he is a noisy sleeper pretty much all night long. Most of the time it's this annoying goat-like sound that wakes us up. But he IS sleeping for longer stretches, usually for five and a half or six hours during the night. Thank goodness.
* Luke won't sleep flat on his back. Right now it's not much of an issue, because he's still in the rock and play (best thing ever, by the way), but at some point he's got to make the transition. I keep trying, and he keeps letting me know that he hates it. Eventually, right?