Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bath Time

Oh, hey.  Luke here.

So after being almost five weeks old my parents finally got around to giving me a bath tonight.
Nate Boyce: ND Boyce
It was awesome.
Nate Boyce: ND Boyce

I am definitely the second child.  My mom gives me a pretty good sponge bath, but I have just been aching to get into a real tub like my brother.

I got so relaxed in the tub that even my eyes started to cross.
Nate Boyce: ND Boyce

Nate Boyce: ND Boyce

I know, it's hard to tell that I'm smiling like crazy in that last one.  Hard as I try, my muscles aren't quite working exactly how I'd like yet.
Nate Boyce: ND Boyce
I've got kind of a special thing going on at church tomorrow and I feel much more prepared now that I've had a real bath.  Thanks Mom and Dad for treating me right.

No comments: